Become An Ambassador
KIWK's mission is to have a community of people who want to change the world.
KIWK's mission is to have a community of people who want to change the world. Our Kindness Crew is made up of people who strive to bring awareness about bullying & mental health. You will have a space to feel valued and respected, and feel a sense of inclusion regardless of age, race, religion, sexual orientation & abilities.
Becoming an ambassador for Kill It With Kindness is a critical role within our organization. Your strength to tell your story will help influence hundreds of people, and will also be an incredibly powerful experience for you, too! A KIWK Ambassador is a spokesperson for what happens when you persevere and overcoming bullying! If this sounds like something you'd like to do, we would love to hear more about your personal story with bullying and mental health.
Being a KIWK Ambassador will enable you to:
- Public speak at various events including our school tours
- Help others by promoting and participating in campaigns with KIWK
- Organize events in your community
- Motivate individuals to stand up against bullying
- Share your story and inspire someone new!
- Your name will be included on our ambassadors list
- You can include the position on your resume
- Join a community of kind hearted people who strive to make a difference
- Impact young people and teach them the importance of kindness
- Create good karma by giving positive intentions in all the work that you do
- Current KIWK Ambassadors: You will receive a personal reference letter from the founders of KIWK that shows your dedication to help create positive change in our society!